# 0020 – Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D Supplement
Net weight 96g – 60 tablets
– Each tablet offers 400mg of calcium, which corresponds to 40% of the daily needs of a healthy adult;
– Suggested use: 1 tablet before meal, 1 time per day.
Calcium is the material that is most in the human body and plays a key role in our health.
Insufficient calcium intake can make bones brittle and prone to fractures.
Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D Supplement
• Vitamins and minerals play essential roles in our body and some associations optimize their action
• 40% of the recommended daily intake of Calcium
• 57% of the recommended daily intake of Magnesium
• 50% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin D
• One tablet once daily before meal
It is the chemical element “Ca”, essential to living organisms, mainly for the growth and maintenance of resistance of bones and teeth. It also helps in muscle contraction and nerve impulse conduction.
Main sources: milk, yogurt, yellow cheese, tofu, green leafy vegetables, mainly Japanese broccoli, watercress and spinach, okra and almond.
It is the chemical element “Mg”, important for the bones, functioning of cells and some enzymes.
Main sources: whole grains, wheat germ, nuts and seeds, shrimp, okra, chard, soy beans, tofu and dried apricot.
It is a molecule formed by the chemical group sterol and necessary for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food. It is mainly produced by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight.
Main sources: oily fish, especially herring, salmon, sardines, trout, and, in smaller quantities, eggs.
1 Robert P Heaney,
What is the Efficacy of Single Vitamin and Mineral Supplement Use in Chronic Disease Prevention ?, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 85, No. 1, 300S-303S, January 2007.
* These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.