David Heber, MD, PhD, FACD, FACN
– Director of the UCLA Human Nutrition Center
– Director of the Botany Research Center for Dietary Supplements
– Director of the Clinical Nutrition Research Unit of the National Cancer Institute (NCI)
– Director of Nutrition and Obesity at UCLA, awarded by the National Institute of Health (NIH)
Dr. Louis Ignarro
– Nobel Prize for his research on nitric oxide.
– Nobel Prize in Medicine and Physiology in 1998.
– Nitric oxide is important for the cardiovascular system.
– Ralph Rogers, M.D., Ph.D. FECSS, FACSM FFSEM (RCSI), UK ;
– Mario Rosenberg, M.D., U.S.;
– Luigi Gratton, M.D., M.P.H., U.S.;
– Marion Flechtner-Mors, Ph.D., Germany;
– Nataniel Viuniski, M.D., Brazil;
– Ryuzaburo Tanino, M.D., Japan;
– Yoshio Yoshimoto, M.D., Japan;
– Ali Kocailik, M.D., Turkey;
– Alla Pogozheva, M.D., Russia; and
– Belong Cho, M.D., Korea.